Friday, March 3, 2017

Navigating the Blog

This blog is going to serve as a repository for all of my homebrew, so that anyone can quickly find something that I've made. There's not much else to it, at least for now.

If you want to look at anything I've brewed up, just use the links up above situated below the title image. Each page has links to all the homebrew that I've made for that respective category.

Some of these pages have homebrew that says (Needs Update) next to it. This means that the homebrew is either somewhat unbalanced or poorly designed in terms of flavor or visual design. While these pieces aren't unplayable, exercise caution when using them.

All other homebrew should be relatively balanced and up to par with my current standard. There may still be problems with these pieces, but they should be fairly good overall.

No comments :

Post a Comment